Wobblytrucks58Wobblytrucks58

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

HALOMEN2 HALOMEN2

Got my 5.

Seriously, Half-Life 2? Mass Effect? I was ROFLing the whole time. Awesome job dude.

the YuYu the YuYu

Fantastic

This animation of yours goes beyond simple flash animation. Beyond tradtional animation you see on TV every day even. No, sir, this is cinematic work of breathtaking quality, and I mean that quite literally. When I first watched this, I had to force myself to breathe. You sir, are a brilliant artist and I eagerly await the day when you release your next animation. If you started doing DVD's, I'd buy them. This is absolutly stunning work. Brilliant job.

chluaid responds:

thanks! I hope to release my first DVD in the near future :)

(2004) Klay Halloween (2004) Klay Halloween

My Gosh

Knox, with each new klay movie you make, your skills improve so much. This new one here was no exception. VERY funny, I found myself laughing out loud at multiple points throughout the duration of the film. I see you're not only improving in the humor department, but also with your animation techniques. Compared to some of your earlier work, this one seems to be the most detailed. Small things, such as the 'skin' flapping when the red zombie got shot add so much too the production values of your work. Keep at it Knox, you're bound to go somewhere with this.

Mariokart 3d Mariokart 3d

Fantastic engine!

Needs a bit of tweaking, but if you can make a full game out of it that'd be amazing

Scotttheskaterr responds:

Yea. Im have a better idea. Its hard to actually add enemies or something. So i think i might just have a next level button or something

Turret Defense Turret Defense

Good game, but...

As said before by others, level two is a bit too difficult. I can't even get past the first wave! The second I get enough turrets built, they're getting destoryed faster than I can build them. Game shows promise. tweak it a bit and I'll be playing for awhile.

=Tetris= =Tetris=

A good attempt.

I liked the added bnlocks as you progress through the levels. Made some of the later ones really challenging.

The only real problems I can see with this game are the graphics and the nonexistent sound. Also, the blocks rotated pretty weird. It would be better if they rotated clockwise or something.

Evil-Dog - Mental Frenzy Evil-Dog - Mental Frenzy

reminds me of ace troubleshooter...

if you even know who they are lol. They're a christian band, and sound almost exactly like this! great job on this, very original! a pleasure to listen to. mabye a lil short though....

Evil-Dog - Changes Evil-Dog - Changes

simply awesome

dude, i loved it. this is amazing, you really have talent.