Wobblytrucks58Wobblytrucks58

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

Mariokart 3d Mariokart 3d

Fantastic engine!

Needs a bit of tweaking, but if you can make a full game out of it that'd be amazing

Scotttheskaterr responds:

Yea. Im have a better idea. Its hard to actually add enemies or something. So i think i might just have a next level button or something

Turret Defense Turret Defense

Good game, but...

As said before by others, level two is a bit too difficult. I can't even get past the first wave! The second I get enough turrets built, they're getting destoryed faster than I can build them. Game shows promise. tweak it a bit and I'll be playing for awhile.

=Tetris= =Tetris=

A good attempt.

I liked the added bnlocks as you progress through the levels. Made some of the later ones really challenging.

The only real problems I can see with this game are the graphics and the nonexistent sound. Also, the blocks rotated pretty weird. It would be better if they rotated clockwise or something.

Sik Trix BMX Sik Trix BMX

Awesome Music

Glad to see somebody using some good christian music in a game... keep up the good work, awesome game.

Random Racer 3D Random Racer 3D

Woah

You REALLY have something here! Put some other cars in there, and make a real game out of this.

The night setting was especially awesome. Looked sweet.

Megaman vs Ghosts&Goblins Megaman vs Ghosts&Goblins

I'm suprised!

Why this one didn't get an award, I'll never know.

Awesomne game here man, I'm waiting patiently (well impatiently is more like it) for the next game. Will the next game be the last one? It would suck to only have 3 games in the series.

Good work man. Keep it up. You've earned my 5.

ultimate flash sonic ultimate flash sonic

Woah!

Wow dude, that was great! Aside from a few differences from the real Sonic games (no capsules, physics a bit different, no invincibility after getting hit, no destructable walls), this game is near perfect. I can tell how much work you put into this. i applaud your efforts.

Punk-o-matic Punk-o-matic

AWESOME. needs more riffs though. and a bassplayer

--------88772---2--70---0---2--72--81-1-1-1-2---2--80---0-- 70---0---9----------------0---0---0---0---0---4---4---8---8- --8---8---8---8---0---0---a---a---c--------------------77677 76777677767a---a-9-1---1---1---1---7767776777677767a---a---a ---------------- check that out.

Celebrity Terrorist Alert Celebrity Terrorist Alert

515 baby!

Dude. awesome game you got here, i can tell an assload of effort was put into this. I GOT THE NEW HIGH SCORE! 515! W00T!

Xiao Xiao No. 4 Xiao Xiao No. 4

DUDE! That was amazing!

Dude, i have not seen a flash game with graphics like this. The ending was awesome, with the matrix style effects and all. Good freakin work, keep it up!